Thursday, April 29, 2010

End of April







Hi everyone,
I can finally add some new pictures! And I have some very cute ones! Adam is 6 months old tomorrow, can you believe it? I can't. He is getting so big and now it seems that when ever we put him on his tummy he immediately rolls over to his back. Of course this only works one way since he has only figured out what to do with his right arm only. He loves his new exercauser and has learned to bounce in it. He also loves to sit up on his own, or kind of on his own.

Oh he has moved on from screaming to this grunt that he taught himself. We will see what sound he comes up with next. My mom has it on video we will work on getting it on the computer so you all can hear and see him do his grunt.

Adam threw his ball across the room (ok maybe not across the room, but across our circle of moms) at our mommy group. Everyone was impressed at how strong he is. We are almost at the end of our time with the mommy group and I will be super sad when that day comes. I am taking Adam to his first yoga class this Saturday, it is a mommy and baby yoga class. I will update you with how that goes next week. And then the weekend after this one is, yes you guessed it my first Mother's Day and that just happens to land on my actual birthday. So it is my super special day!!

Hope you are all doing wonderful and we miss you all!!
Adam, Gabriel, and Sharon

Picture description: The first two are from Easter (also big brother's birthday weekend and my mom had us over for Easter dinner), the third picture is his 5 month picture, the fourth is just one of my favorite pictures of him wearing one of my favorite onesies, picture 5 is one of him wearing the outfit his papa gave him, and finally the sixth is just cute because it is Adam and the shirt says it all! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment