Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010




Adam had a pretty full weekend. He has officially learned how to turn on this from toy he received from Joellen's mom. He hits the eye and it plays a song and lights up. He really enjoys that. I have been helping him learn how to sit up, he still has a lot more practice on that one. He still is rolling over from his belly to his back, but can't seem to figure out what to do with his arm when he tries from his back to his belly. Ah the trials of a 5 month old. I finally put up a mobile above his bed and he noticed it when I was trying to get him to bed (of course). He couldn't take his eyes off of it. He received a bunch more very cute clothes from his buddy Charlie. And of course time didn't allow for me to get the rest of the pictures downloaded this weekend to add a new one but soon!! Take care and many kisses and hugs from Adam!

Oh I almost forgot my mom learned this weekend that Adam now knows how to hug, and he is extremely good at it. I am pretty sure this one he learned from me!! he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment