Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adam's smile


Hi all, I have got to get better about updating this, I will work on it I promise! Adam is getting so big now (don't know his weight right now), but he is officially in 3 to 6 months clothing!! And he is smiling a ton with a bunch of giggling in between. It is my goal to get him to giggle at least 5 times or more a day. I have to say this is the easiest task I have in my day and the most satisfying. He has been a bit more grumpy lately and we believe it is due to some teeth that are going to make their way into his smile hopefully very soon. Or he just misses me unconditionally every day and can't wait to tell me about it when I get home. Adam is in the stage of wanting to roll over a lot now. He hasn't been super successful yet but he keeps trying especially on the changing table, which has been one of his favorite places for a long time now. We got to experience Gymboree yesterday at our mommy group. Adam loves when people sing to him and he loved all the great experiences we got. OH the bubbles, he loved them. I am partial to bubbles as well so that might have had something to do with it. Ok more pictures tomorrow but for now I will add an older one because I want to share his beautiful face with you all!! Love Adam, Gabriel, and Sharon

The picture is of Adam with his favorite musical girafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment